Dress Code and Mobile Phone Etiquette
To avoid any embarrassment to any member of your visiting party please could you ensure that all your Visiting Party are aware of the rules for Dress Code and Mobile Phone Etiquette.
On the Course - Acceptable
- General golf attire i.e. polo shirts / turtle neck shirts and trousers Tailored shorts with sports socks
- Golf shoes
- Hats (Must not be worn backwards)
On the Course - Unacceptable
- T-shirts, football shirts, rugby shirts, vests, track suits
- Denim of any kind
- Combat style trousers / shorts
In the Clubhouse - Acceptable
- Smart casual dress
- Smart jeans (NOT RIPPED)
- Tailored shorts
- Sandals for Ladies & Gentlemen with or without socks
- Golf shoes ONLY IN THE SPIKE BAR
In the Clubhouse - Unacceptable
- Golf shoes except in the spike bar
- Golf waterproofs at any time
- Dirty work clothes / dirty footwear
- Stocking feet
- Hats of any description
Mobile Phone Etiquette
Mobile phones must not be used on the course at any time except in the event of an emergency.
Out of courtesy to our members and guests we kindly request that calls are made within the foyer area, the locker rooms or the sports bar. Please do not use your phone for calls in the Members bar.
Texting and downloading of information is permissible.